Invest in the future of The Rockfield Centre
Click here for details on Community Shares Events in July 2018
As part of our fundraising efforts, which have already raised almost £2 Million in grant funding, Oban Communities Trust is offering everyone in the community the chance to buy into this exciting project through a Community Share offer.
WHAT ARE COMMUNITY SHARES?
Community shares are a unique form of social investment all about supporting the social purpose of a community project.
Since 2009, almost a 100,000 people have invested over £100m to support 350 community businesses throughout the UK.
Community Shares Scotland is a Scottish government and Big Lottery-funded initiative to help communities here make the most of this opportunity. Click here for a short video telling you all you need to know.
We're also listed on the Shares.coop site.
WHY INVEST IN THE ROCKFIELD CENTRE?
The Rockfield Centre is offering something new and exciting for Oban:
- A welcoming community space for all
- Spaces to be creative with arts & music
- All-weather heritage exhibitions
- A place to support wellbeing for everyone
- Performance spaces for visiting artists
- Co-working spaces for creative industries
- Office space for small organisations
- A venue that opens doors to help young and old to learn, enjoy and be part of, for many generations to come
HOW CAN I INVEST?
If you're interested in buying shares, please first read our Community Shares Prospectus.
WAYS TO BUY SHARES
- EMAIL or POST your application form, send us a cheque, or make a bank transfer
- IN PERSON at The Rockfield Centre Monday - Friday, 12pm - 4pm, or other times by appointment. Just email email@example.com.
- ONLINE VIA CROWDFUNDER - just click the button below