Invest in the future of The Rockfield Centre
As part of our fundraising efforts, which have already raised almost £2 Million in grant funding, Oban Communities Trust is offering everyone in the community the chance to buy into this exciting project through a Community Share offer.
WHAT ARE COMMUNITY SHARES?
Community shares are a unique form of social investment all about supporting the social purpose of a community project.
Since 2009, almost a 100,000 people have invested over £100m to support 350 community businesses throughout the UK.
Community Shares Scotland is a Scottish government and Big Lottery-funded initiative to help communities here make the most of this opportunity. Click here for a short video telling you all you need to know.
WHY INVEST IN THE ROCKFIELD CENTRE?
The Rockfield Centre is offering something new and exciting for Oban:
- A welcoming community space for all
- Spaces to be creative with arts & music
- All-weather heritage exhibitions
- A place to support wellbeing for everyone
- Performance spaces for visiting artists
- Co-working spaces for creative industries
- Office space for small organisations
- A venue that opens doors to help young and old to learn, enjoy and be part of, for many generations to come
HOW CAN I INVEST?
If you're interested in buying shares, please first read our Community Shares Prospectus.
WAYS TO BUY SHARES
- EMAIL or POST your application form, send us a cheque, or make a bank transfer
- IN PERSON at The Rockfield Centre Monday - Friday, 11am - 4pm, or Sundays following our guided tours of the building at 2pm.
- ONLINE VIA CROWDFUNDER - just click the button below